Welcome to Once Upon A Child Enfield, CT
Once Upon A Child Enfield is celebrating their 20th anniversary this year! We are thankful to our loyal customers who have continuously supported us during our first 20 years! We are looking forward to providing exceptional customer service and afforable childrens merchandise to our community and surrounding areas for the next 20 years!
Time for Spring Cleaning! Turn the Clutter into $$
Most Wanted Items For April 2014
1. spring/summer apparel 2. pack'n plays 3. highchairs 4. exersaucers 5. changing tables 6. double strollers/jogging strollers 7. infant swings 8. gliders 9. doorway jumpers/table booster seats 10. toys
We are a large resale store franchise! With over 200 stores in the United States and Canada. We buy and sell gently used kids' clothing, toys, equipment and furniture. We also sell new items, such as Melissa & Doug!
Unlike a garage sale or online listing, all the equipment we purchase is checked for defects and recalls daily. You can buy with the piece of mind that the item has been checked by one of our knowledgeable staff.
At Once Upon A Child, we offer the perfect solution to rising costs and growing families! We buy new and gently used items all day, every day! Our inventory is constantly changing, so stop in often!
We do buy all seasons all year, but right now we are concentrating on filling our store with your gently used Spring and Summer items! No appointment is necessary and we pay $$ on the spot for the items we buy from you!
Like us on Facebook! You'll be glad you did..not only will you be the first to know about upcoming sales and specials, but we also keep you informed of important store information, closings/delayed openings, as well as special items that we think our customers will be interested in like American Girl Dolls and large equipment!
Items that we DO NOT BUY include:
Before you bring your items for us to BUY we'd like to offer you these helpful TIPS:
- Check out our What We Buy page to see what types of items we purchase.
- In order for us to offer the latest and greatest in styles at value prices, clothing and accessories must be purchased within the last five years. Be sure your apparel items are freshly laundered and in good condition - no stains, fading, excessive wear, smoke or storage odors. We would have to pass on your items because of these reasons.
- It is most efficient for us to review items that are layed flat in boxes, laundry baskets or plastic storage containers/totes.
- Equipment & toys must meet current safety standards and include all parts/pieces. Please be sure all toys and equipment are clean and free of stains and storage odors. check all items for recalls. We cannot buy any items that have been recalled.
- We are consistently busy and many of our customers travel a distance to get here. To be fair we buy first come, first served. We cannot quote a time your buy will be done over the phone but would be happy to give you an estimate when you come to the store to drop your items off. You have 48 hours to pick any items up that we had to pass on. After those 48 hours your items will be donated to charity. Also any items purchased over the phone have to be picked up within 48 hours or they will be put back into our inventory.
- Still have questions ? Please, call us and one of our friendly sales staff would be happy to answer all of your questions. Our phone is 860-745-9599.
Safety is our #1 priority!